I want to apologize on behalf of all no lifers here

Just another useless comment!

6 Likes

i feel sorry for the employees having to deal with this garbage.
but i feel worse for the consumers in peak hours paying for a service that isnt available after paying 40 bucks for a product.

31 Likes

I think not necesserily directly Amazon the company but more the individual people working there, trying to fix whatever isn’t working. For our pleasures.

4 Likes

Because all companies are made up of people working extremely hard.

64 Likes

you are excused. that´s all i have to say to you.

2 Likes

We do understand frustrations around our weekly patch down times. The team is working hard to improve this experience.

57 Likes

Finally, someone who understand

2 Likes

Apology accepted xD

2 Likes

next time do it on night time on EU please<3

7 Likes

Excuse me? I have one free day. And all day im waiting for servers to be up. On EU prime time.

5 Likes

i love the game and i am able to wait patiently, even if i would like to play the game… there are other games with long maintenances too, its nothing special, its sad, yes, but you wont die by not be able to play a computer game… and in other games after 9hours of maintenance, there are things much worse, then before the patch :wink: didnt happen to me in new world till now. i will continue enjoying the game.

2 Likes

i know you are, and we appreciate it!
can we suggest moving the EU maintenance hours around so that if a 7 hour maintenance happens.
its around work / school hours.
just a suggestion to minimize frustration!

2 Likes

The team is working hard to improve this experience???
WTF!!!

1 Like

Its Fine/good thats the team is working hard, But why can’t you tell us why the EU serveres arn’t up but all orthers are!?

Tell us just a bit…

2 Likes

While thats a sweet sentiment, you have to remember that people bought the game and after hard day at work want to play the game they bought. Maintanences are inevitable of course, but many in EU feel like they are unjustly treated as consumers and their anger, maybe not justified is still understandable. To make fun of their frustration is to infringe on their right as consumers.

3 Likes

and you reported somebody for disagreeing with you, and then told somebody else to get a grip on reality…

one word: sad.

2 Likes

Keep it going. You’re all doing a great job. The game is great and entertaining. Bugs happen, its normal. Also, maintenance is part of any game.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

We would not complain as much if we knew what the issues were because it’s clearly nothing to do with what is being “fixed” in the patch notes.
But since we don’t know what the problem is then people are going to complain.

1 Like

Any news on portals 65 azoth staff not working ? for a week now we have been spamming and no notice from devs.

1 Like

Nous acceptons tes excuses, mais avez-vous déjà travailler à Amazon ?

Personnellement, j’y ai déjà travaillé, et humainement c’est un enfer, les temps de production sont accentués par les manager et ils travaillent dur j’en doute pas… ça reste des humains après tout

1 Like