I would like to put in my app for GM

Hello, I was wondering if I could put my app in for the job of in-game GM, its clear you need them and currently don’t have them… AGS please contact me…

1 Like

Afaik all positions are paid positions, so keep your eyes open over at:

1 Like

nah i would rather they message me on here instead…

yea, but that’s not how it works :smiley:

2 Likes

I would kinda like there to be a position for in game mods or something so we could get more focus on the bots and such. I like this game a lot and would literally volunteer for free to do some kind of bot killing on the side.

1 Like

nah man dont sell yourself short you should get paid for the work that you do… at least minium wage

1 dollar per removed bot and you would be millionaire in no time

3 Likes

i dont think there is that many bots as the game isnt getting any more than 100k players on at one time…

1 Like

No, but get rid of one wave and they send another. These aren’t decent, nice people with ethics, and honour. People who make and run bots are probably hotdog water for the most part, and so they’ll always try to come back with more bots.

2 Likes

this is why you need ingame mods to help with this…

1 Like

Shadow_Fox’s appointment at least tells us players becoming staff isn’t off the table so that’s a good sign for the chances of GMs.

But in their defense you should have rules and guidelines for reference of both GMs and players, so such a thing isn’t going to be a wand wave away.

1 Like

either way, I’m totally down, I need a nice job where I can work remotely, and being a gm for new world would be cool and a perfect fit for me, I think…

GMs are something this company is not looking to invest in.

2 Likes

well, damn… you just shattered my hopes and dreams… and i wasn’t joking about needing a nice remote job :’(

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.