Ice Gauntlet perk "Refreshing Frost" two similar bugs

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World:

toliy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:

Pleroma

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:

Bug #1: Ice Gauntlet perk “Refreshing Frost” not working with Ice Storm + Entombed.

Bug #2: Ice Gauntlet ability Ice Shower is not creating a frosted area which enables the expected cooldown reduction after casting any secondary ability with the “Refreshing Frost” weapon perk.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:

Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

As I’m doing more and more OPR this impacts my ability to make calculating plays and limiting my options.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

Emotionally, no.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Bug #1 & 2:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

For bug #1:
Equip Ice Gauntlet.
Have the “Refreshing Frost” weapon perk leveled up.
Have Ice Storm and Entombed ability leveled up.
Cast Ice Storm over own player.
Cast Entombed.
Either detonate Entombed (Left mouse button) for damage or cancel (Right mouse button) to preserve mana. (Both will have same results)
Inspect the remaining cooldown in the UI where Entombed icon is located.

Bug #2:
Equip Ice Gauntlet.
Have the “Refreshing Frost” weapon perk leveled up.
Have Ice Wall and any other Ice Gauntlet ability leveled up.
Cast Ice Wall.
Move player into Ice Wall.
Cast any other Ice Gauntlet ability.
Inspect the remaining cooldown in the bottom right ability UI section.

After testing bug #2 a little bit further, in order to gain the expected cooldown reduction, the player has to FULLY cross past the ice wall and then cast an ability to get the 20% cooldown from Refreshing Frost.
But standing directly on top of the ice wall will not give the expected cooldown.
Seems inconsistent at times.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.