Ice Pillar cooldown bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: CaptSavagess
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East, Hufaidh, Sigma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Pillar cooldown not restarting.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I have had to take many fights without my beloved ice pillar friend because it simply doesn’t start the cooldown timer at all. Sometimes to the point of having to relog or restart.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Usually it fixes it self after 20 minutes, or after I log out/back in.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I don’t think I have one.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Place the Ice Pillar and see what happens. It seems to be random, sometimes it works all day, and then like yesterday, it wouldn’t work at all, just a greyed out ability all day, even after relogging twice.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Bonk Ulvarn
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East, Cantahar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Same…Ice Pylon cooldown not restarting until Ice storm cooldown finishes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not an effective healer, weapon not working as intended, my company yells at me when we wipe
  • What is your character name in New World: Chief Ryback
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East, Zuvendis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Same…Ice Pylon cooldown not restarting until Ice storm cooldown finishes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Weapon not working as intended, my company yells at me when we wipe
  • What is your character name in New World: VollKnorke
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central, Montes Serrorum
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Pylon cooldown not restarting , no restart/relogin is helping…
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Weapon not working as intended. Cant Skill cause of Cooldown…Cant change Clothes cause of cooldown…
  • What is your character name in New World: EyeCandyAndy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East, Asphodel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Pylon stays on cooldown permanently, cannot change weapons or use weapon talent
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Forced me to fight without the attack that I’ve built my playstyle around and play less enjoyably. Must restart game or die to use ice pylon again
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: josephFra
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eu Central, Vanaheim Sterren(IT/EN)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Pylon stays on cooldown permanently, cannot change weapons or use weapon talent
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Forced me to fight without the attack that I’ve built my playstyle around and play less enjoyably. Must restart game or die to use ice pylon again
  • What is your character name in New World: mishix
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eu Central, Eridanus Luft(EN/GER)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Forced me to fight without the attack that I’ve built my playstyle around and play less enjoyably. Must restart game or die to use ice pylon again. edit: its even worse. even after relog its on cooldown and i cant switch weapon or resklill or do anything. game is not playabale at the moment because no weapon change or reskill possible. edit two: after a couple of relogs it was possilbe to unequip the weapon. for now its fixed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.