- What is your character name in New World: CosoMaloso
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: all
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Storm skill does not deal continuous damage to large nemies or bosses
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: less dps damage to bosses
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: use the skill in a large or large boss monster like bears or instance boss.
+1, I have no clue how this is still in the game tbh
Yup, this is an annoying issue. Forcing me to switch builds.
I really wanted to go IG Tanking, but without Ice Storm, it’s utterly pointless to even try. Ice Storm is such a powerful skill, but if only 1 tick goes through, my DPS is basically zero.
This has nothing to do with Unending Thaw perk. All bosses/large enemies like Alligators do not get hit by more than 1 Tick.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.