Ice Storm vs Named Enemies

• What is your character name in New World: Sir Image

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Heliopolis

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Storm does not cause damage over time when a Named Enemy (even some elites) is in it. Been happening since the last update

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Ice Storm doesn’t work against Named Enemies and even some Elites. It will ONLY cause the initial tick of damage only. Doesn’t slow in ice storm as well.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Cannot

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Cast it on a Named Enemy

1 Like

Make sure you have nothing equiped with the perk unending thaw on it. This cause ice storm to bug and not cause any damage. I ran into this earlier where my ice storm was not causing any damage. I just read about this perk bugging it and found it was on my chest piece I removed my chest piece and tested ice storm and it is now working doing damage.

Hope this helps

It works perfectly against regular mobs and most elites and even PVP no problem… Only Against Named Boss and hard to beat Elites are not taking more than 1 tick of damage. Even when I unequip.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.