Ice Storm/Fire Pillar Bug

There is a bug with ice storm n fire pillar where u clearly hit the target and or the mobs are stood in the area of the ice storm and it doesnt register that they are there and it deals 0 dmg

2 Likes

Yes i can confirm that. Tested on PvP ice storm works well on other players but does no damage to mobs. Pillar of fire have a new bug now :S You can see the fire animation under the mobs or players but it does no damage at all -.-

1 Like

yet another “Feature” by amazon ig

Same here, so dumb

1 Like

It is a very well known bug at the moment. By the way, in case you didn’t know, there is actually a forum section to report bugs. And yes it freaking sucks considering mages are already squishy with light armor and your spells not doing damage. I’m fire/ice and 2 of my spells do no damage in PvE. How fun it is to be a solo player right now

1 Like

Ice Gauntlet is my main weapon. This sucks. all that time wasted leveling this weapon and putting points into the ice Storm. Will cost me azoth to respect now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.