"Iced Refresh" perk not working in PvP

• What is your character name in New World: KupulDog
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice spike PvP kills don’t reduce all Ice cooldowns by 74%. They don’t reduce anything at all. However it’s working fine in PvE.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: My skills stayed on the same cooldown after kills
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, I was feeling something is wrong for the past week and now I was looking into numbers while playing OPR and 3/3 ice spike kills didn’t move my cooldowns even by a bit
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: easy to reproduce
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Kill people with Ice Spike
  • When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone) GMT+3 19.00-19.30

Thank you, we’ll look into this and see why it’s not proccing in PvP!

Well it’s quite obvious it’s because of ‘downed’ state. You made weapon perk that works of something that is inconsistant (in OPR there is no downed state but it exists in wars and OW) so it simply can’t work properly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.