Icons Missing from effects

• What is your character name in New World: Shykrilla

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caer Sidi

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: No Fortify symbol showing at all when using Power Cleaner perk with clear out, Fortifying Shield Rush with perk on Shield. Also tested with Fort Perf with Spear with perk on Armour. No Symbol is showing for any Fortify being activated on my Char

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Weapon, Armour and Perks seem to not work correctly

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No … also verified files to see if this helped but was no good

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Included

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Using any fortify with the corresponding perk on armour or weapon will not show

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 11.50am CET, 05/11/2022

Bumped…

Seems it not just the fortifying icon not showing when used, it is also the fast travel icon when on roads and a few DoT effects from mobs not showing. For example i was slowed in Brimstone but yet the only visual icons appearing was food buffs. I’m guessing this is just a visual bug

Same for me, it’s showing nothing except food and music buffs. I am really pissed!

OK. I really tried to make my Win10 sync time correctly. Didn’t happend, so I just ended up installing sync utility http://timesynctool.com/ it synced my clock and everything works like a charm!

Those problems happen because your system time doesn’t match NW server time and NW client can’t verify buff/debuff that is registered by the server. Just press ESC in game and check if your game time matches with your system. In my case it was off by almost 2 minutes.

Take care!

Thankyou so much… i never knew this would work. I just Sync’d the time via “time.google.com” all the icon’s have now appeared
sync

Fortify is now showing correctly

@Lietuvens big help thankyou again

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.