'Ill-Gotten Gain' Earring Regenerating Not Working

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Cronicium

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nembus

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: The earring “Ill-Gotten Gain” has the passive ability Regenerating: You gain 0.43% health every second, but it doesn’t do anything. I never regenerate health.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Doesn’t heal me like it promises to do, forcing me to bring food for the ‘Well Fed’ buff regardless.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Simply equip the earring and watch it not do anything

From my experience, the regenerating buff stops working when you die. If you re-equip the piece, you will gain the effect again. It is fairly annoying to say the least and I hope this gets fixed quickly.

1 Like

holy shit. re-equip work.
god damn for real, would be annoying to re-equip when in a chaotic war

Ran into the same thing today… I saw no health regen and found this post. After re-equipping the earring it started working again. They really need to fix this one.

Thank you for submitting this bug report. I want to confirm that this report is being received and will be included in our report to the team. Thank you for your help

Thank you! Keep up the good work

same for me i have to re-equip when i die are if i dont take damage for a long period of time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.