Im 3/30 crafting legendary bags/Tools (595-600). Anyone do better?

Just curious how unlucky I am compared to other crafters. Burned all my mats and then some trying to craft legendary bags and tools. Ended up with 3/30. I love when games make me feel bad. You would think that after getting 200 crafting, 3 trophies and all the expensive gear the chance to hit leggo would be greater than 10%. Should be like 1/3 imo or better using daily cool down mats.

I don’t even know how many weeks of dailies it would take to make 3 legendary bags at 45 runic leather a shot.

Gotta say, I’m not wasting mats on them.

Not worth it. WAY too costly to roll right now…

1 Like

3/30 isn’t TOO far from the expected 5/30, but yeah, that’s expensive.

Is it possible to improve this with stopwatches? New armorer here.

took 34 rolls to get all 4 tools upgraded

5/27 here. They’re absolutely not worth crafting right now

Why can Azoth, Loyalty and Extra Pockets be rolled on the same bag but we can’t get multiple Burden perks (the ones that reduce a specific category by 10%). This would make sense because they’re bags

AGS is really out of touch

Would be a very nice bag, but it would be not in line with the rest of the crafts… ward-x, or buff-x are always in the same bucket for most things.

I did about 2/16 pick axe, 2/5 logging axe, 2/5 skinning knife, 1/30 harvesting tool, 0/5 bags

total about 7/60 I believe.

Basically I made one of each tool for me and sold 1/3 legendary tools for 30k so far. 30k is cheap for the cost of man hours and days to collect/make materials. It took me about 30 tries to get one legendary harvesting tool.

My successes were mostly all in the beginning 5 of each made for tools. then I went about 30 misses on the harvesting tool and 5 misses on bags until I was out of materials. It felt deliberate to have so many miss in a row after a few decent successes.

Just thrown 250k gold worth of materials for a 0 / 20 legendary bag craft. I used crafting mod after AGS stated that now it’s fixed and you can obtain 5 perk bags. What a waste of money, I could of just bought 2 BIS bags off the current market by selling the materials instead. Thanks AGS.
LE: just crafted 10 bags without using any craft mod and made 3/10 legendary bags. For what-ever it’s worth, I don’t think this bug is fixed: Crafted tools and satchels not providing the 600GS perk

> Currently fixed. We are planning on releasing compensation in the future. Please see the patch fix notice here . 1. To get all 5 perks, do not use a crafting mod. We are currently working on a fix.

I made 15 bags and got 2 600’s of course with no buff perk because I use the luck perk.

I made 53 various tools and got 1 600. I really took that one on the chin. At least the 600 had the mote perk. It was not competely bad I did manage to get each tool to have the extra resources, extra luck and gathering speed on them.

Please note i had a full set of the gear. I used the best mats. I had the best food and the town buff - so I was doing the 595-600 rolls. (I also had 3 of the high end engineering and armoring trophies in my 3 houses.

For me it worked. I was planning to roll 60 bags, but after 10 attempts I already had 4 legendaries. All of them had the buff perk. But I did not roll with the luck perk, but with extra pockets. If I am ever goiing on chest run again I’ll slot 2 of my old luck bags + 1 of the 4 new ones which also rolled luck.

Did not roll any further, because on my server the market is loaded with bags.

and by the way: the buff perk stacks as expected. Food lasts about 60 minutes instead of 40.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.