Immobilized Bug unable to respawn and game is unplayable

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Fadedroyal
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Opona
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: getting downed and not able to respawn
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: game is unplayable im stuck in the void
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i fought the root boss in Edengrove

unknown

1 Like

This is also happening to me. IGN Nick Krowley, server podesta. I cannot play now.
This happened after we failed the Arena quest. We tried arena and all wiped. When you die in arena, you become immobilized. Now it seems like if you die after that, you get stuck that way.

I’m currently stuck this way. Please send help.

After getting wiped in the Eternal Pool Arena by a lvl 66 boss located in a Reekwater Elite Area my character is in the same state.

Got teleported out of the Arena, walked into Town, logged off and when i logged back in i was dead in town.

Immobilized debuff persists and now you effectively need a babysitter to play the game.

(i got picked up by a random and wanted to join my friends in another Elite Area but lets be real you don’t run through there alone as a glasscannon, died on the way and here we are)

Replying for dev attention. This is a massive issue.

yup now at the 24 hour mark not being able to play my character at all. log in die log in die

Same issue since Oct 12

I have now joined this club, except for the fact that i jumped outside of a playable zone - so im practically bricked until this is fixed.

1 Like

I sent my Dxdiag & the latest 2 logs to the devs and got an answer that my character would be unavailable while they’d try to fix the issue. Hope it works out for all of us. soon™️

I noticed when I logged out for around 2 minutes then logged back in I had about a second to dodge 1 or 2 spaces, after 50ish relogs I had managed to inch my way back into the playable zone, teleport to my inn then go back to the arena and let the boss kill me solo, cleared my issues.

Is this going to get hotfixed or will we have to wait for Maintenance? seems like something that should’ve never made it past testing.

why should player try to fix something that should be hot fixed by the developers? they are paid for it, they must do their job!!!

Same problem here, login => die before i can even do anything. Look like this isnt even addressed in the upcoming patch

This is not addressed in patch and it MUST BE. this is game breaking.

Bumping. My character IS STILL DEAD AND IMMOBILIZED. What the actual F

I’m still bug after the patch, it’s impossible to play like this, KOR server

also affected by this. only way to revive is if someone revives me.
no option to respawn, no bar…

What is your character name in New World: Mykor
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Frislandia
Describe the issue you are experiencing: getting downed and not able to respawn
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: game is unplayable im stuck in the void
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

Bumping again. Support cannot do anything to help.

Yes , i have this problem too . And support ask u to feedback , amazon team will look forward and first prioty to solve this problem . And i dont get any help from this .

yep just got this problem today everytime i’m downed i’m immobilized

• Character Name:A5h
  • Issue that occurred:unable to respawn after death,death,stuck in fixed mode
  • Time and Date:a week ago
  • World/Server:AP/Zara
  • Location where issue occurred:
  • Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue:I have to wait for someone to revue me