Immobilized Outside of the Map

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Grink

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Balnibarbi

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Immobilized status is stuck to my account and I cannot die.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can no longer play the game.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Sometimes when I logged back in I would spawn back in the place I died, prone on the ground. This time I died outside of the map so my character just get’s downed every time I log on.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Joined a group using Siren’s Tuning Orb. Wiped to the Boss, haven’t been able to die in any aspect of the game for 2 weeks.

My first live chat assistant told me to drown myself to fix the issue, didn’t work. I kept respawning prone and was able to crawl a couple feet before dying to the last tick of drowning by the time I loaded in. Now that I’m outside of the map I have no time to move, I’m downed by the time I load into the game. No one can come and res me, and I can never die.

I am stuck here until this is patched or a GM on Balnibarbi force kills my character.

I cannot play the game

1 Like

is it not possible for a GM to force despawn my character?

1 Like

same

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.