*IMPORTANT* Disable Wars! NOW!

Currently, as you all must know by now, there is a permanent stat increasing bug. To replicate this bug is quite easy and requires little effort to do. Obviously, to gain an advantage in important wars today and this week, people are going to abuse this. Territories will flip not on skill but on a lack of TESTING and BUG FIXING from AGS. Do your part, developers, and disable wars until this is fixed. I have seen healers with 500 focus and 200 constitution and melee with 450 strength, 150 intellect, 50 dex, and 200 constitution. How this is even allowed STILL is beyond me.

Here is a link to the post which explains what I am talking about, clearer: Item Upgrade to Legendary adds aditional points

50 Likes

+1 Deal with the issue now, don’t leave it until a fix is available and the damage is done.

8 Likes

ya wtf is this game!!

8 Likes

i ran a opr with musket sns I had 300 dex 300 int and 200 con the shield gave me keenly empowered and chain fire on my musket + the perks my musket already had needless to say I was unstoppable

this is the worst state pvp has ever been, dev team this needs a fix asap wars should be disabled
you guys were on a roll with patches coming out with quality idk what happened with this one I’m a IT I code I know stuff is not easy but that’s not an excuse if a patch is not ready don’t put it out take your time and communicate it with the players. at this point just revert to the old patch this one needs more work
@luxendra @Shadow_Fox

10 Likes

Disable wars til its fixed. You guys fucked up by not disabling wars during the drag screen invulnerability or the hatchet exploit. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES PLEASE

5 Likes

If I lose my territory for this shit just after the transfers were activated and many refugees came from overpopulated servers, I’m quitting, just like that, won’t even try it any more, BDO awaits.

2 Likes

Ban EVERYONE who exploits this bug.

6 Likes

Great now everyone can be Wonder Woman with increasing stats LOL

3 Likes

makes sense why this one company declared on every possible territory today…

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Yeah with the company all being Wonder Woman with this exploit, I wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

What a surprise, I haven’t logged in in 2 days due studies and life, and I have an exam in a few hours, if I login at 8pm and see influence/war on my territory, I’ll just disband and go play something else.

1 Like

Bumping this thread!

1 Like

yeh tried out on what items it works… its pretty much all the items from tempest…
ended up with 300 int 200 focus 300 con -.-

but you can fix it with relogging and waiting 3 minutes. (if it happens for accident)

2 Likes

Bump. This is just one of MANY bugs affecting PVP by the way. Insatiable grav well explosion hitting 3-4 times with BLEED damage?! Glitches with shirking damage procs. Infinite stats. Sword/Shield providing stats to the other weapon. Desync is back. Seriously guys. What gives?!

4 Likes

Man, the few people bumping this makes me thing that the PvP meta abusers are all fine with the bugwagon and gonna exploit the shit out of it. Good luck with the ghost towns guys!

4 Likes

my company has 2 wars tonight…if wars are not disabled and we lose both territories from the exploit, im uninstalling

2 Likes

I can’t login right now, but my guess is that I’ll find a war declared for sure.

1 Like

Bump, you don’t need to disable war just throw a quick patch in disabling the armor for now and give it back to people when it’s fixed. This needs to be done ASAP, before the wars start tonight.

1 Like

this thread neesd more traction and visibility, someone from AGS needs to see

1 Like