Important is this bug ? (life mote)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Diyavol

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I just want to farm my logging gathering skill i just show when i kill the wolves it gave me 80 life mote. After i start to farm logging experience i see that i had 2.5 k life mote.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: I think it is bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It gave me 80 life mote for every slot

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I think i can

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: What can i do can you tell me. I just want to farm my logging skill.

1 Like

Also i tried it on the logging deer. It still gives 80 life motes.

its not a bug… they removed quintessence drops on PTR and replaced with mote drop.
If you refine those motes it gives you the quintessence that would have dropped otherwise.

1 Like

Thank you.

#DidNotMakePatchNotes 1.1

The major difference being that now you can easily farm 10k life motes, then go to town, upgrade them to the greens, then blue, then quintessence, and this gives you massive Arcana XP.
You can basically do 0-200 Arcana in one sitting.
Not sure they thought this through.

I did not touch any of them if it is not bug i will do that

does the same happen for the other motes too? Mining those Bears? so we should sell now those motes right?

yes its for ALL mobs that used to drop quintessence

[Bug Megathread] November Monthly Release (1.1) Known issue, thanks :slight_smile:

kinda like it more as motes to be honest

1 Like

“life motes drop at increased rate” as written in that megathread doesn’t seem to be the issue? Is this a separate issue? (they are replacing the previous quintessence drop, not dropping in higher quantities)

From what I understand, life motes shouldn’t be dropping this much at one time.

2 Likes

I see, thanks!

Ahh we didn’t know if the loot tables changed. Bears in Weavers Fen are dropping Earth Motes at about 130 a bear. Should we stop farming these?

Need an answer on this one ASAP, I needed the quints but I don’t want to get a ban for paying the game.

They used to drop 2 quintessence though, and 1 quintessence is equal to 60 motes. So it seems kinda right but it should probably be reverted to quintessence?

3 Likes

Now bears in Weavers are not mineable, the icon to mine them appears, but as soon as you try to mine it your character stops mining

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.