In case of a sudden disconnect have my place reserved

I have gotten disconnected and was thrown into a queue longer than time itself, I really want to believe its going to be implemented that in case of a disconnect my place would be reserved on the server. I have played continuously and didn’t abuse the afk thing and now I have to sit in the queue. The disconnect happened when I opened the chat, I got the notification that the server can’t read the map or something and got immediately disconnected and now I have to wait for 1500 people to log which will probably take more than 1.5hrs :confused:

2 Likes

Incredible oversight on their part, this is truly unacceptable. You should have a 10 minute grace period if you disconnect for any reason, where you can get right back into the server. I mean there are bugs that require you to restart the game for christ sake.

1 Like

I had the same thing last night. As soon as I hit level 10 It “lagged out” and kicked a few of us off. Took 2 hours to get back on. That was only because it was like 1am and alot of people had gone offline… I agree a grace period of even a few minutes would help especially with these long que times.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to tag moderators or admins on these topics?

I was stuck with the Main Quest where u build your first campfire. It was bugged and yeah… had te restart and was then stuck in queue for like 2 hours

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.