In Soul, In Stone quest missing - can't progress main storyline!

• What is your character name in New World: norwestie
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kyphanta / AP Southeast
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I finished the quest “The Tempest’s Heart”, I got the azoth staff tier 5, but after completing it I didn’t get the quest “In Soul, in Stone”
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot progress the main story.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Finished The Tempest’s Heart quest in Mountainhome, and it didn’t give me the next part of the main storyline. I was Level 60 well before doing this quest.

I’m beginning to think this is just how it is. The quest exists in the DB but doesn’t get handed out. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Possible of course. Could be disproved if anyone has got the next quest and progressed past this point. If this is the end of the main quest, it’s a rubbish end!

Read the last dev blog. It says they will be releasing quests to progress the main storyline. Its not bugged. AGS just kept it locked. The storyline just doesnt end there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.