- What is your character name in New World: Berbach
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Minotaur
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Incorrect item consumption
- Is this a bug? Yes
- (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: It consumed my (important 1-per character item) Cranberry Compote instead of a honing stone.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: WrongItemUsedBug1. Note this shows the bug behavior in general. Strong Honing Stone was used, yet Herb-Crusted Vegetables consumed.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Unsure how to replicate, but as the video shows, attempting to consume a honing stone consumed a completely unrelated item.
- When did this happen? ~12/27/22
Hello and welcome to the forums.
I’m sorry this happened. In your report, you stated it consumed your Cranberry compote, however, you said the Herb-crusted vegetable was also consumed.
Thank you so much for the video this also helps us nail down these issues.
Right, the video is just an example of the bug behavior. My compote was consumed on another occasion due to the same bug, I just don’t have the video captured.
Gotcha, thank you for your reply.
I have passed along your report, however, please reach out to our Customer service for assistance with retrieving your item.
oh lord, I pray you get it back
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.