Incorrect orb craft CD and visual UI problems

• What is your character name in New World: Kethey
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: i cannot see my active buff/debuff over my stamina bar
    In genesis and tempest I cannot use the azoth staff to carry the torch (genesi), my character starts shaking and holds the azoth staff as it was holding an hatchet (and I cannot use it).
    My orb crafting restarted from 7days cd while it was 5days yesterday
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Yes, having problems with dungeon and PVP.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Ui and Orb Cd are ‘‘always on’’ since 1 month, and azoth staff only appears during dungeon azoth staff moments.

Hi, Kethey. Welcome to the community! Would you be able to share a video clip showing these issues you are experiencing? Thanks!

In the first one as you can see, no empower/constitution food/honing stone or dungeon void autoattack counter is shown over my stamina bar.

Simple azoth staff bugged, can’t open wall using E

Thanks for sharing those clips, Kethey. I have submitted a bug report to the team. Hopefully, they can get these addressed in an upcoming patch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.