Increase Gold Cap PLEASE

With the new changes coming to company change CD we NEED a higher gold cap. Nearly everyone right now is making their own company to store their gold in treasury. Why is gold cap still the same as release? We’ve had an insane amount of inflation since release, 500k cap is very outdated.

34 Likes

+1

500.000 Gold Cap for Players is way to Low since Items selling for 500k+ - 1,500.000 Gold

With the New Company System you Need To Increase The Gold Cap for Players.

3 Likes

+1

Since you cant really have goldcomps after the patch anymore

give 2 mio goldcap

1 Like

5m cap imo

There shouldn’t even be a gold cap at all. With leaderboards coming soon it would be awesome to have a “most wealth” board.

3 Likes

I like gold

1 Like

With Arcadia savings and loans, you can securely store your gold in our vaults without worry!

I kid, but i’m surprised there aren’t any in game banking options available. It would be very easy to catch fraudulent activity that way since there are transfers in and out of a banking interface.

4 Likes

The game has a lot of inflation due to companies being allowed to hold too much power and wealth. And players buying gold, and not being punished for it. Having a hard gold cap is a good thing, it keeps bots and gold buyers in check.

If you purchased a second account, just to make a company bank, then you are in violation of TOS, and should be removed from the game.

11 Likes

Not a single person who isn’t poor, enjoys a gold cap that has zero reason to exist. Games been out so long everyone has millions that isn’t a gambling addict

1 Like

? they can just put it in a company treasury. gold cap only punishes players who actually play the game. Do you not play the game?

I shouldn’t have to leave my company to create a personal treasury. Especially next patch where they’re adding a “company hopping” CD

1 Like

+1

I don’t want to invest gold in some resources to be able to play in guilds

1 Like

lol this thread right here sums up to you NW Devs why you cannot take posts from this forum seriously. For the love of god don’t factor in anything read here.

1 Like

explain

Increase gold cap to 1 million but charge 15% weekly fees for anything above 500k. 15% goes to no one. Just taken out of the game.

3 Likes

This

+1

Huge generalization buddy.

More inflation will only scare away new & returning players away and NW needs them. Especially because consistently making money here is more of a chore rather than result of activity related gameplay.

1 Like

This is going to be an unpopular view. But i would say decrease it! The problem is the value of gold and this hurts the entire game.

Items selling for 500k-1,5m of gold is not good for anyone else then the top 10% of the playerbase.

What is the reason that few of the playerbase should be running around with many times more gold then the “normal” player?

6 Likes

Would be great if the game would finally let me join my friend’s company again and not force me to make my own pseudo-bank company because of the comically low Gold Cap.

1 Like

Why does anyone need to store a massive amount of gold? The developers should take notice of this thread by making it so that you can only use the treasury if you have 20+ members in your company. I don’t think it was ever intended to have people become gold hoarders.

If you’re sitting on 500k gold… START SPENDING IT… Help the economy out.

6 Likes