- What is your character name in New World: Plasmax
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Irkalla-SA
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Influence dissapeared after name or siege window change.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Hours doing influence in Brightwood to be removed by a bug that eliminates the influence made.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: We haven’t lost anything but time
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: The way how you avoid wars is doing one of these 2 things. 1 - Change siege window while your company has an invasion (non-active) and then you will see how influence dissapears - 2 Change company’s name to avoid any war while you have an invasion (non-active). Have in mind that this guild did both to insure the 0% influence (they use to have 23:00 ST siege window and now 22:00 ST and the company use to be god compl3x and no just random numbers/letters)
@Luxendra btw God Compl3x did this twice to avoid wars, last time was similar but they change siege window time.
abuso de exploit el lider dejo otro pj como lider para evitar sancion el colmo de este abuso
it is devastating that the effort of an entire guild is undone with a simple name change.
Sos un payaso, Plasma, aprendé a perder sin llorar.
Are devs already aware of this issue?
esto es un abuso, ojala que sean sancionados, new world , póngase las pilas.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.