Input latency and RTT very high

lag

Few weeks ago i got banned for the 2nd by mass reports or something like that. AGS removed my ban but since that i’m back with huge lag.

I’m already tried all this steps:
Windows updates ok;
All applications that may be taking up my bandwidth closed;
I verified my integrity of game files and all ok. After that also reinstalled New World;
I’m already restarted my router and modem - 200MB download / 100MB upload ok;
I’m using a wired connection;
Turned off all my firewall settings;
All needed ports forwarded in my router;

Already checked this steps: Troubleshooting Lag and Connectivity Issues - Support | Amazon Games

Is there a way to check whats happening?
Player: fabinhoo
Server: Devaloka SA

Hi @fabinhoo

Hope you doing great!

I’m very sorry for the high latency your are experimenting while you are playing New World.

Since you have try all the troubleshooting steps that you mentioned before and one of them works for you, please contact our live support channel in order to help you further with this issue and create a ticket to the Devs team so they can investigate what is causing this high latency and help you with it.

Also have the game logs handy, because they may ask you for the information to create the ticket.

Here is the link to contact live support channel:

Hope this information help you!

Have a nice day! :wolf:

1 Like

Thank you @Kagami
Did it right now. See ya!

I’m in the same situation Fabinhoo, it’s been weeks with RTT and Input lag at 200ms, since the ban wave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.