Insatiable gravity well still bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: FeelSadgeMan

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: insatiable gravity well still bug and it doesn’t trigger second cast after many fixes :LOL:

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: ability is useless kinda due to bug kinda less damage

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: use great axe insatiable gravity well
    {if i am doing my test wrong let me know}
    PS: I TEST it again i stayed 4meter from all gravity well casts it triggered the second cast. is 4meter intended?
    @Aenwyn @Luxendra

1 Like

Yep it is still bugged it should deal only 2x void dmg.

Yes you can’t leave the range of the ability and have the grav well explosion with you.l. Even if it is centered on your person still need to be within the rift of space and time.

Amazing how many bugs there were that helped gaxe

Also that’s still a.triple hit??

Loolololol

1 Like

Devs? this has a huge impact on the game right now, everyone is exploiting this. hotpatch it pls

it is dealing 2x he hit both the dumbys from look of it
thats how its suppose to work without bug

shouldnt it be 4 hits then?

Also shouldnt it look like his screencaptures below it where he actually does clearly hit both targets?

Also in the photo when he is 4m away shouldnt it only proc once without him being close. Instead it is double hitting for the exact same damage. Where if it was proccing off of his body location it would come up with a lesser damage number (as evidence in the other photos).

You can clearly see it is replicating damage an extra time 2182+2182. instead of what we see in the other photo 2181 + 1812 (and the other proc on the other dummy 2182+1498). The lesser numbers being the proc from his body and the other one the proc from the actual grav well.

Bug fix failure?

Heya~

Thank you for reporting this. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!

We dug into this and all seems to be working as intended after the last patch.

I think I know where the confusion here is, though! Gravity Well does a damage burst at the end of the duration, and the perk makes it so that you also trigger a burst of damage near you when the effect ends. In this case, the damage is coming from two different sources!

1 Like

What is the 3rd proc and what damage type is that?

I can’t replicate that 3rd proc in the first photo when I use great axe myself. His damage numbers are all on the right. indicating he is hitting just one dummy He has great axe out in that first photo not another weapon. He gets two void hits and one hit that is the insatiable grav well damage type

Also shouldnt the damage numbers be the same for the finishing burst and the perk burst. they are both 125% yet I see two different numbers on a training dummy

It just looks strange in the photos I guess?

they are sabotaging the game

Did you just say working as intended? Why does one ability do so much damage AND have CC ???

Its always been that the second burst of insatiable is centered around your player, not the otiginal grav well.

So if you move too far away, you dont get two pops. You need to be involved close up to get extra damage.

He’s hitting training dummies. It doesn’t really hit that hard on people. Also, there are many weapons that have ways to get out, you can also block the damage if you time your block correctly, plus it is getting nerfed (along with other roots) more in a couple weeks because you’ll be able to dodge in it.

It was already nerfed.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.