Instances insane desync

Is anyone else experiencing extreme desync in expeditions? from The Depths upwards it’s just very laggy, you get damaged way before the animation

1 Like

I have the same problems (on Tir Na Nog) with fibers 2Gb/s Up and Down bandwidth

Everyone in Niflheim is experiencing the same

It’s a frustrating experience currently and still no word from AGS. This affects main quest and tank/healer reputation development. I tried tanking a couple of times but I’m not touching them again until it’s fixed.

They already killed open world pvp for leveling and now they are breaking PvE… But hey, AFKers are a big issue… At least some news or post that they are aware and working on a solution…

Iardanes has had this problem for about 4 days now, no word on it being fixed and I’m not feeling like it’s a good sign that only a few servers are having this problem.

I’m on lardanes as well its unplayable they will start to lose player base soon if they don’t do something soon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.