Instant respawn throughout entire war

This bug is not present in your known issues.

After a war I played in I watched back the perspective of two streamers who were also in the war. They’re both on the same team and they even die at exactly the same time at one point. One of the streamers was able to respawn instantly every time (21 times) while the other streamer had normal respawn timers.

• What is your character name in New World: ChappE
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mag Mell
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After a war I was in I watched back the perspective of two streamers who were also in the war. They’re both on the same team and they even die at exactly the same time at one point. One of the streamers was able to respawn instantly every time (21 times) while the other streamer had normal respawn timers.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: My opponent was able to respawn instantly and impact the fight faster than normal.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Unknown
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Player with instant respawns: JitchOnTwitch
His view: Twitch

His teammate with normal respawns: TheRealJNF
His view: Twitch

This war was at 7:30PM Pacific 10/15/2021 in Everfall. Of note, both of these guys were in another war at 6:30PM in Windsward where respawn timers seemed normal. After that war you can see that JitchOnTwitch has the “abandoning event” toast now present. This remains present during the next war where the bug ocurrs, possibly related.
His view of the previous war: Twitch
The moment where the toast is first visible: Twitch

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Unknown
1 Like

I also noticed this happening in an attack. Defenders were able to respawn instantly and respawn rush while we had normal respawn timers.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.