Into the Breaches - Main story line

• What is your character name in New World: Taranara

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lilliput

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I can’t finish the quest ‘into the breaches’. i take out the three orbs with their two demons pairs and the wandering demons. when i finish the third orb the quest resets to 0/3 and you can’t do another until you reset. i’ve tried to reset this many times over several characters. i play on seven different characters on as many realms in US-West, US-East, EU and SA. all my characters that didnt get their azoth staff right away have this same issue. this is not the quest to bring down a corrupted zone. this is on the main questline when you finish getting your tier 1 azoth staff and the fisherman asks you to use the staff on a nearby village. the quest is called Into the Breaches… this is a small village that has nothing but demons and three pairs are flanking three red orbs that are floating slightly above their heads.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i can’t progress with the main questline. i can’t get into any dungeon where a tier II azoth staff or above is required.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Recover? not sure what this means. Can i continue to play - yes but main questline is stopped

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

1. reset the quest into the breaches from wherever you’re standing ATM
  2. the village is near the Hermit’s Shrine portal
  3. walk across the rivers and enter the village
  4. kill the portals and watch your counter.
  5. when the counter gets to 2/3 kill the third one and your counter resets to 0/3
  6. reset the quest and try again as many times as you need till you’re bald from pulling your hair out.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.