Invasions - topic closed, gm info inside

ORIGINAL TOPIC CLOSED - INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW

100 Likes

Glad they are giving some information on how things like this really work.

82 Likes

This is fucking hilarious, how is this game designed so badly?

61 Likes

Are the rewards for going to upper waves even better? Or is it downward also?

2 Likes

Can we get an official response please?
Nontheless, this is stupid design.

19 Likes

That just doesn’t make any sense. You basicly get punished for trying?

52 Likes

Lol. Just lol.

12 Likes

Just like we got punished for grinding to lvl 60.

Oops forgot my pills again.

25 Likes

The rewards for winning as an individual are purple chest instead of a blue chest. The gold, faction tokens, azoth are the same regardless of lose wave 1 or beat invasion.

6 Likes

LMFAO so basically everyone just join invasion to get a little gold and just lose?

6 Likes

Welcome to Broken World

15 Likes

Some early tests (when there were no lvl 50+) suggest that if no one joins, the invasion get sort of cancelled with no loses whatsoever :slight_smile: Now that many people are lvl 50+ you can never organize it as there are always people trying to join.

2 Likes

Good luck with that. Someone from the other faction will join if for no other reason to bank azoth and gold. Asking people not to join isn’t going to happen as long as they keep high rewards for individuals even if they fail.

AGS also needs to address other factions joining just to throw the day before they declare war.

5 Likes

show us the original thread not a Quote that can be made in a post. Cause the downgrades have been depending on how built up your town is.

This is the official response to a support ticket - I copy pasted the e-mail reply. I could not find official explanation how the Invasion system fully works - their site has no information section.

2 Likes

Pretty sure these support people have no clue what they are talking about

9 Likes

If you want to maximize people believing you, at least post a screenshot of the email or something. Claiming you copied something doesn’t change the fact all we see right now is unverifiable.

The GMs here claimed the other day Outpost Rush is enabled and that would solve the lack of gold at lvl 60 :smiley:

5 Likes

3 Likes