Invasions - topic closed, gm info inside

So Amazon is actually punishing players for defending their cities. What is the logic behind this? You should do the opposite.

Fabian is wrong.

Think the logic would be fine if the rewards were actually good.
We beat all 8 waves (due to a bug otherwise hell no we couldn’t) and the rewards are like almost the exact same as wave 1 perhaps 10 more gold? if even

Got proof mate?

So the incentive is either win or lose as fast as you can?

I agree this makes no sense at all. It would seem the more waves you defeat the less enemies would be left at the end of the battle to do damage to the town… :thinking:

Hi everyone,

We wanted to clear up some misinformation on Invasions and how they relate to territory downgrades. How far you make it into an invasion does not determine how many stations will be downgraded if you fail the invasion. The number of downgrades your territory will incur if you fail are tied directly to the territory level of your settlement. The higher your territory level, the more downgrades you will incur if you fail. Successfully repelling an invasion will ensure that no upgrades are regressed.

Individually, you will be more likely to get better rewards the more you contribute to your team. So, contribute to your forts defense and make sure you’re giving the Corrupted all you’ve got! We’re keeping an eye on the tuning of Invasions and we appreciate the feedback we’ve received so far on this feature.

Chardis

35 Likes

yeah, I play the game. failed invasions have the same impact no matter how far you get.

How are contributions tallied? If I’m tanking then odds are I’m not getting many kills. Does that mean less points for me than DPS?

So like Calibrumm and Boreal said… The OP was wrong.

2 Likes

right here bud:

Hey bro Outpost Rush when?

1 Like

dude, theyve already said theyre working on it and dont have an ETA. stick to the topic, theyre not gonna respond to annoying spam like this.

1 Like

Sounds like the Customer Service team might need to RTFM.

“The beatings shall continue until morale improves.”

:beers:

3 Likes

There have been dozens of instances where emails from CS (real or not) that make statements on game mechanics have been wrong.

Please do NOT accept anything a CS says about game mechanics or functionally as the way it actually is in game.

1 Like

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN YOU PEOPLE TRAIN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!?

8 Likes

Hello,

I raised a topic on the forums following information from your Support team that I thought was credible. Since there is little available information on how Invasions work or FAQ about them. Please delete topic DO NOT DEFEND vs Invasions - #172 by JamieD and post a pinned Knowledge article in its place.

Thank you!

1 Like

op btfo, just delete the thread.

Anytime someone make a thread, “don’t play a part of the game” its just shilling or trolling. Report and move on.

Simple as.

This still sucks. Losing 5 upgrades per invasion is stupid as hell.

2 Likes

OP admitted he was wrong just above your reply, and hes not completely to blame since this did come from a rep. the issue is the rep was wrong and never should have replied because it was never a customer service related question in the first place. I dont know why OP asked a service rep about a game mechanic and I dont know why a CS rep responded to it.

I get the 1st place every invasion (more than 50 until now) and haven’t got a decent drop until now.
My watermark is 585+ for everything.