Invasions - topic closed, gm info inside

this isnt a dev, its a customer service rep who never should have responded to OPs question because its not customer service related in the first place.

Fabian is wrong. this is not how invasions work and ignoring it will cause the same level of downgrades as trying and failing.

Fabian gonna get written up. RIP Fabian.

2 Likes

This. This times 1000. People here dont play the game they just complain lmao

2 Likes

How about a nice game of chess?

1 Like

Corruption forces: Let me in. LET ME IIIIIIIIIIINN
Defenders: Just leave the kitchen alone!

2 Likes

no. Fabian is wrong.

So Amazon is actually punishing players for defending their cities. What is the logic behind this? You should do the opposite.

Fabian is wrong.

Think the logic would be fine if the rewards were actually good.
We beat all 8 waves (due to a bug otherwise hell no we couldn’t) and the rewards are like almost the exact same as wave 1 perhaps 10 more gold? if even

Got proof mate?

So the incentive is either win or lose as fast as you can?

I agree this makes no sense at all. It would seem the more waves you defeat the less enemies would be left at the end of the battle to do damage to the town… :thinking:

Hi everyone,

We wanted to clear up some misinformation on Invasions and how they relate to territory downgrades. How far you make it into an invasion does not determine how many stations will be downgraded if you fail the invasion. The number of downgrades your territory will incur if you fail are tied directly to the territory level of your settlement. The higher your territory level, the more downgrades you will incur if you fail. Successfully repelling an invasion will ensure that no upgrades are regressed.

Individually, you will be more likely to get better rewards the more you contribute to your team. So, contribute to your forts defense and make sure you’re giving the Corrupted all you’ve got! We’re keeping an eye on the tuning of Invasions and we appreciate the feedback we’ve received so far on this feature.

Chardis

35 Likes

yeah, I play the game. failed invasions have the same impact no matter how far you get.

How are contributions tallied? If I’m tanking then odds are I’m not getting many kills. Does that mean less points for me than DPS?

So like Calibrumm and Boreal said… The OP was wrong.

2 Likes

right here bud:

Hey bro Outpost Rush when?

1 Like

dude, theyve already said theyre working on it and dont have an ETA. stick to the topic, theyre not gonna respond to annoying spam like this.

1 Like

Sounds like the Customer Service team might need to RTFM.

“The beatings shall continue until morale improves.”

:beers:

3 Likes

There have been dozens of instances where emails from CS (real or not) that make statements on game mechanics have been wrong.

Please do NOT accept anything a CS says about game mechanics or functionally as the way it actually is in game.

1 Like

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN YOU PEOPLE TRAIN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!?

8 Likes