Invisible wall in Outpost Rush and War

• What is your character name in New World: Stepes

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brittia

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: After some particular movements (i.e. fight vs ice gauntlet) I always experience the same bug, in which i cannot walk properly because i’m stucket into an invisible wall. This is frustrating in OPR because of the only way to fix this bug: Restarting the game.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It is simply impossible to play, as you can see from the video down below

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I’ve been able to recover the issue in War restarting the game. This is impossible in OPR because it gives you penalty.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Here the video in which you can see the problem new-world-20211227-14445901_agSw7T59

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I still can’t find the cause. It happens most of the time after fights vs Ice Gauntlets.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.