****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: kuper911
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:corbenic
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:saw suspicious manipulations with a trading post
- Is this a bug or an exploit:exploit
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:breakdown of the economy
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:https://i.imgur.com/xov0p59.png
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: going to the auction I saw how a man laid out a wild amount of iron overnight
Iron dup per night 200k
Not Dupe… Bot i think. Don’t said Dupe without proof please
Its a bot…It’s not a dupe. I can pull 4k ore in 50 minutes in the same spot he is in. Now, do the math on a 24/7 bot and stop being an idiot.
That said, this is blatantly detectable and…of course, no action on NWs part.
That actually looks like someone is resetting the market (buying everything at a lower price and relisting it). Usually what you’d see with that much supply is the price forced to .01 which it’s not. Someone’s manipulating the market on your server.
Then someone is mentally challenged because this is going to be undercut before 10k get sold
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.