Is the merge done?

In AP, my friends already logged in to new server but me alone unable to login.

From Yulbrada to Lerna

Hi @Ricolo

Thank you for contact us in regard the merge. Im sorry if you still cant login.

After checking our server status website, looks like Lerna is online.

If you still are unable to login, please try the following:

Run a file check by going to Steam Library, Manage, Properties, local files and verify integrity of game files.

Then shut down your computer and start the Steam client as admin and try the game again.

Please let me know if you have access to the game.

Regards.

No they’re not:

Hello, when will tokens be awarded for people uploaded to the server they do not want to play on

… you know the answer to that.

Honestly, for all the faults of this game, that’s not even one that should be addressed. Eventually there will be one server per region though so I don’t know why they just don’t cut to the chase and merge everything down.

So they didnt know the # of characters before they started?

1 Like

We have been waiting since December for a token for people who were left from the server from which they escaped and did not receive the token

Hi @DziabareSS

Thank you for contact us in regard your wold transfer token question.

There is not a date so far for the World Transfer token. Im sorry for any inconvenience this could cause.

Any new information related to new token release is going to be posted on
https://www.newworld.com website or Official News - New World Forums

Regards,

this is to be awarded on top of the page we have February colloquial and people away from us from the guild on the server from which you can make the page work on the website joke ?

@Standor I’m sorry but…what?

I did no such thing, lol. I linked Luxendra’s post about extending downtime and said nothing whatsoever about transfer tokens or wanting one. More coffee, buddy? :wink:

1 Like

:laughing:sorry, was for DziabareSS.

Thanks for the correction.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Standor here you go, amigo - have a double shot on me. :wink:
espresso

1 Like

Yeah yeah!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks!!!

2 Likes

How the tokens were to be awarded in January when updating more and then people did not get it, you probably have a poor memory

Dev post says merge is done, but I can’t log on, because it says my world is still merging (Was Difu on US-East, now merged onto Castle of Steel ) … Sad times

1 Like

Yep trapalanda into CoS and still stuck on a merg

1 Like

same still cant log in
verified game files but still no joy

1 Like

Hi @Zombies @Mayimbe @Beorhthere

Thank you for letting us know. It might be a server delay. Please wait for the merge to end.

It might take more time.

Thank you for your patience and consideration.

1 Like

I have two characters. One has been merged and is listed with the new server. One is still listed with the old server. The server to be merged into is up. Maybe failed to merge?

i thought it was supposed to end at 14:30 EST?
plus you guys posted that they were complete… if they aren’t complete, why would you say they are complete?

2 Likes