Is the new big patch going live on this 8 December?

Just wondering if it’s even a possibility or not … so i can prepare myself.

Anything is possible in New World.

Whatever predetermined day they have decided to roll it out is the day it’s going out. Bugs/exploits or no.

More likely next week than next to give the appearance of testing but it’s going out before Xmas hell or high water(mark).

2 Likes

it will keep the bad state of combat with everyone running heavy armor. keeping mages even more unplayable… also destroying skills like riposte so idk… i hope they give up to upload it.

@Luxendra can you help me pls.

Bump

It’s most likely next week. This week would be insane as the testing would have been less than a week and all the hassle for the PTR would be totally wasted. It can only be next week. In two weeks were already shortly before holidays and I am sure they will take 2-3 weeks off.

I expect it to go live right before the holidays so they can have a couple weeks off to rest afterwards.

1 Like

I mean… they already proved that with the last PTR release, so…

And we will still not be able to find the mats you need to craft a lot of stuff on the TP.

Sticky Vines etc.

Fixing is hard, nerfs are better.

I think the Winter Event is going live in the next week or so…

But I think the Gypsum System will go live next year… January I think.

Edit: Might be wrong… just going by what I have heard on the grapevine.

Thanks for the valuable output of information so far, i agree with your opinions as well.

Gypsum comes with the next patch, but the (down) SCALING comes early next year…^^

1 Like

2 servers will be merged in EU region. Nothing said about other servers.

The 2 servers being merged in EU is a trial run.

If it works out, they will do others.

When?
I don’t know when…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.