Is this downtime our weekly patch?

https://forums.newworld.com/t/downtime-all-regions-november-23rd-1100pm-pt-november-24th-800am-cet/590717

Is this downtime a weekly patch?
Or will there be a full weekly patch after this?

I would understand if this is the weekly patch, considering this week is Thanksgivings week, but would love to see a big fix soon.

Happy Thanksgivings guys.
@Luxendra @Kay

2 Likes

We are hopeful this small patch will have a big impact on stability and war performance.

6 Likes

that’s great and all, but will you be addressing all the stealth changes made that weren’t documented anywhere that have made the game significantly worse for players who aren’t yet max, as well as having destroyed many weapon types for those of us still levelling to max level making solo questing a total waste of time.

9 Likes

im expecting that too… otherwise rip

Kay, I don’t mean to be rude, but that didn’t really answer his question at all. We know what the contents of this patch is, he was asking if this was going to be the weekly patch, or are we still looking at a new patch tomorrow for the balance issues and bug fixes that are normally done weekly?

10 Likes

No they wont be. they have no idea what they are doing to begin with

1 Like

Why would this not be mentioned in the downtime posts? I know the list of changes is long at the moment with everything on the table. But we really need to document whats being done… were these changes tested on the ptr?

2 Likes

Can you PLEASE give us a timeframe on when we’ll be able to harvest Wyrdwood from Angry Earth Wolves?

You’ve completely upset the entire Wyrdwood market, and leveling up any tradeskill that utilizes Wyrdwood is now a giant pain.

Can’t you just reduce the amount of motes these things drop and call it a day without disabling entire features for undetermined amounts of time?

6 Likes

Seriously again … at this point is feels like you are DARING me to keep playing this game.
If I was a celebrity id think im being PUNKD!

1 Like

for how long this time? 3rd time today lol

1 Like

2 Bugfixes - 4 hours
11 hours later - 3 hour downtime again… Cmon maaaan.

• So servers are up 16 hours a day, and down 8. Gj.
5 Likes

I’m only going to post what I am absolutely sure about, which is that this is a small patch that we hope moves the needle for stabilization and performance. I don’t have additional information on future updates.

EDIT: spelled performance wrong the first time :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Okay we will wait for the user posts to explain what else was there, thanks for your time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

While you are trying to move the needle one way … the population needle is going the other way! You guys noticing the decline?

3 Likes

Our team is aware of this but we don’t have any further information regarding it.™

5 Likes

I love you :heart:

What was needed was to close the game completely and fix all the bugs, but they cant, they dont know how. ATM they’re just reacting to urgent issue, patching pot holes here and there… and destroying the game in the process, for someone like me anyway, with stupid and unfair changes. You work hard for something, the next week is free for everyone almost, that kind of thing.

1 Like

Ahahahhahahahahahahhaa

12 Likes

Everything they touch they mess up … its unreal

9 Likes

I like to imagine them as characters in rust, running around hitting everything with a hammer to try and repair it.

3 Likes