Is this downtime our weekly patch?

Okay we will wait for the user posts to explain what else was there, thanks for your time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

While you are trying to move the needle one way … the population needle is going the other way! You guys noticing the decline?

3 Likes

Our team is aware of this but we don’t have any further information regarding it.™

5 Likes

I love you :heart:

What was needed was to close the game completely and fix all the bugs, but they cant, they dont know how. ATM they’re just reacting to urgent issue, patching pot holes here and there… and destroying the game in the process, for someone like me anyway, with stupid and unfair changes. You work hard for something, the next week is free for everyone almost, that kind of thing.

1 Like

Ahahahhahahahahahahhaa

12 Likes

Everything they touch they mess up … its unreal

9 Likes

I like to imagine them as characters in rust, running around hitting everything with a hammer to try and repair it.

3 Likes

among many other things, im super tired of chat not working, an announcement goes out and i have to hide all my channels, then open them back up to get them to work again. I had a fellow company member trying to ask me a question for 20 minutes but my chat didn’t work at all for the company.

1 Like

Btw, please, do something with bug on trading post. Is it real hard to cancel bugged bet? More peoples are waiting about 1 month for that fixes.

“sorry for the inconvenience” well…how many 3 hour downtimes are we gonna be having in the future? are we gonna have downtime every 2-3 days now going forward? It’s getting pretty tedious that we have to suffer through downtimes just because you guys haven’t learned how to deploy things smoother or to test your shit before deploying it and breaking everything else.

8 Likes

SO attempt #4 at a stability patch… Amazing that there is not this server that you could test builds on…

8 Likes

“big impact on stability”, after this patch i have 5 fps instead of 60. Really big impact on stability, but wrong kind of impact, actually really bad impact)

2 Likes

I just plan for the game to be down everyday at 10pm PT now.

2 Likes

FIX THE INSANE NERFS TO CRAFTING AND ELITE BUFFS.

Jesus Christ how do we have to put it to you? do you need us to go to your office and scream at you in person to notice?

FFS.

3 Likes

Paid server transfers and merges should be the top priority. The game will lose many players until this happens.

Only posting this here because of yesterday’s post that there are no intentions to even work on that stuff. Timeline of before the end of the year has been thrown out and we were told it is not happening.

Paid server transfers/merges or players will continue to leave.

3 Likes

can you please at least fix the chests. its a joke at this point lmao.

do you guys even play the game? prob not

6 Likes

You guys are a little too harsh sometimes. You ask for things to be fixed then whine when they start fixing them because it’s either too inconvenient or not what YOU think should be fixed first.

Cut em some slack for fixing anything on a holiday week shish

4 Likes

how does paid server transfers fix the population. a bunch people all move to same server then causing a que to then bitch to amazon that they need to fix it when the players aint happy. same with crying about nerfs to peoples fav weapons or making crafting take longer. everyone acts like its so easy to fix yet not one single person on these forums is applyin to be a dev and fix it with a snap of the finger

2 Likes

Imagine not having to actually be that profession to demand quality in a product.

Like can you imagine going to a doctor and demanding a good treatment when you didn’t buckle up through medschool yourself?

That’s how you sound.

Be silent.

2 Likes