Is this wintrading? Please help

Hey,
I am playing on a server with 200-250 players.
I am in a covenant company (one of the two big ones on our server), we owned 4 territories.
Because of the low server population we cant fill wars on our own so we got a purple company as ally (whole server knows this).
The purple faction is pretty weak outside our allied company. The green faction has tons of players and two big companies.
The green companies tried to take our territory but failed, as we could easily defend with the help of our purple friends.
NOW they got a weak purple company to declare war on us, so our purple allies cannot help in the war. We lose the war to the small purple company (they had like 40 greens in the war and only 10 purples). We only could defend with like 30 players.

Everything fine so far.

But now the green companies who helped them win the war, are declaring war the day after we lost the territory. The war between pruple and green just ended, the purple company sent 2 players to “defend” the territroy. Green had 60 signups, purple like 16 signups who didnt want them to wintrade the territory. So the purple company is effectively wintrading the war (it lasted 2 min).
In return green will allow the small purple company to keep one territory.
They are doing the same with our other territories…
I dont mind losing our territory (we knew we would lose them soon), but i dont like them trading them like this.

My Question: Is this kind of behaviour allowed? Should i submit a ticket and try to get the leader of the purple company banned for this?

If something is not clear let me know.

EDIT: Here is the twitch VOD from the war between purple and green (war lasted 3min): Twitch

9 Likes

well if we talked about in sense of the world. this could be considered a political action made. it is scummy but most political things are. I know on my server we were doing wars with cov specifically for the money granted and not to win so idk. it is kind gamey but you could look at it as politics in the world of your server

4 Likes

Has nothing to do with politics its against TOS its been well outlined that win trading wars is against the Terms of Service as it directly affects players. negatively and in some cases can literally ruin servers.

6 Likes

well if its against TOS then there you go. i dont really care

3 Likes

Yes wintrading is against the TOS. They are breaking a rule, meaning you can report them to AGS if you so choose. Sounds like a scummy thing they are doing in the first place anyways lol

2 Likes

This is one of the many reasons this game has become stagnant and will die. Territrash system implementation

1 Like

Win trading is against ToS, sure.

But just because somebody is claiming that they are win trading, doesn’t necessarily mean they are win trading.

They could have bought the territory with gold.

If a company wants to sell a territory they control to another faction for gold and AGS is gonna step in, yall go ahead and let me know so I can find the door.

Player politics are what make these games.

Sorry you were on the losing end of this example.

3 Likes

That is also against the ToS, doesn’t matter if scking, money or some other claim is made. Once a company decides to give away a territory without a war by kicking everyone it is against it.

2 Likes

Update: After they traded the 1st city away i created a support ticket. Just got an automated answer so far. 2nd city is about to be traded.

1 Like

That is bannable for sure but they can get around it pretty easily unless you get lucky and you get someone to watch the win-trading wars.

2 Likes

Servers at 250-300, already pretty ruined imo. Stuff like this is going to happen when servers end up this dead. 300 players split amongst 3 factions, you playing a single player game not a MMO.

1 Like

Not to sound rude.

But you just said you are covenant with purple Allies. Purple has helped you defend but the one time green helps purple take over your territory, you come on here to complain? Lol am I missing something?

3 Likes

I love how people still try to argue the point that its right you’re so edgy telling me this stuff is going to happen when it shouldn’t because its against the TOS.

this wasn’t the discussion the discussion was clearly about win trading and if its bannable and against TOS keep on topic

1 Like

Citation please?

3 Likes

A citation/link would be a nice addition.

Not denying the claim, just wanting to see the actual documented statement.

2 Likes

Win trading is 100% against TOS & should be investigated & dealt with by a GM…

Why have a war system if you can just fight each battle with a chequebook behind the scenes. Spineless move from the puppet purples & shame the other yellows are yellow bellies.

2 Likes

On my old server people at the top deciding everything.

1 Like

probably but i dont think AGS bans people for cheating

1 Like

wow green gets MB and Everfall? wonder who put their heels up for that deal

1 Like

The thing that bothers me most is they state “Rogue factions will be dealt with accordingly” meaning you have no say unless your at the top lol.

2 Likes