Is US EAST Down?

Looks like they dropped a NUKE on US East servers, They better compensate us with gold or gear man this is absurd

5 Likes

Same here too

1 Like

Compiling Threads into a main post Main Thread

I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Hello Adventurers,

We are having some issues with servers in US East, we are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. You can find more information about this here: Server Issues

I hope that soon everyone can have fun playing New World again. :sauropod:

7 Likes

PST = 3 hours earlier than EST.

Cross fingers.

4 Likes

Is there a way to change servers if your last attempt was to the US East server?

1 Like

You might experience the same issue on other servers. I heard some west servers having the same issue. That being said, AWS is trying their best to get application and servers back online so you can have some fun. Hopefully we will continue to see a gradual improvement as they migrate over the problem areas.

1 Like

Amazon’s cloud computing unit on Tuesday was hit with an outage that took down some websites and services.

Amazon is down the world over… Maybe check it out…

3 Likes

I have the same issue. My game is trying to start in US East and it won’t allow me to change to US West or any region for that matter. I looked thru a bunch of config files but didn’t see anything that stood out regarding a server startup option.

Are people actually in the game? I was playing without issue this morning, long after the AWS problems began, until suddenly - crash. Haven’t been able to get back in since. Are people in, though? Like should I keep trying and hope I squeeze in, or am I just hosed until the issue is fully resolved…for which we haven’t had any real ETA or update for over 4 hours…

Wow a huge outage

“” ahhhhhhaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH “” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: get off work to this bullcrap “” ahhhhhhaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH “” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Just sat down for a night of gaming and US East still appears to be stuck “SEARCHING FOR WORLDS…”
The first sign of something wrong was when I launched the game and it took longer than normal to pop up the first New World CONTINUE splash screen. From there, the second splash screen with news and such appeared, but the normal blue CONTINUE window at the bottom right had an unfamiliar yellow bar across the top. I then received a “CONNECTION FAILED” pop-up with the dreaded Login malfunction, please try again soon.
OK? No, that’s not OK! Come back!
US East shows a CONNECTION ERROR.
I keep trying to switch the region to US West, but it keeps trying to default to East and times out.

-T.

1 Like

Don’t worry it will be fine. I’m sure they have backups upon backups

1 Like

I demand a pet turkey with gobble-on-command as compensation!

1 Like

i have a job that is pretty rough. This game is my whine down from the day. I just got the game, and it beats the pants off all of the other MMOs i tried.

Here i am not able to destress, pick some flowers…

I mean i know all new launch games have issues… but this is reminding me of Archage with all kinds of server issues.
except its amazon, with billions of dollars… so idk…?!?

2 Likes

This is progress that i can even post on the forum. Previously, my account lost its link and i just had to watch the turmoil. Baby steps.

What do you do?