Isabella’s Amulet(s)

@Centeotl - hey, it’s been another month. Just curious if you have any updates

Bump

The Pre order Isabellas Amulet was the biggest scam i have experienced in my whole gaming history.
Even Monsters at the starting beach give the same or better jewelry than this lol.
Was always wondering why nobody told AGS what a scam this was.
I guess we were all blind and full of hopes at the release date.

2 Likes

Well the stats are just part of the problem.

My issues are:

• It’s easily replaced at an early level.
  • It doesn’t have anything unique going for it
  • It says “mission item” when trying to drop which really had me convinced we would upgrade it during Isabelle’s storyline closure… but it wasn’t. Instead we have a legendary drop with the same name that anyone can get.

Also a recent bug has turned it into a common-rarity item which just adds insult to injury on the flavor text which states it’s a “Legendary” amulet.

Compensation when?

1 Like

The item’s description literally says “a legendary amulet”

Really AGS?

• Unmarking this thread as solved, sorry @Centeotl

2 Likes

That, is unfortunate .-.

1 Like

Wait this was a pre-order bonus? Hahahaha. I was wondering why I couldnt salvage that

That good 'ol @armor lol

A legendary An epic amulet that houses a mysterious power…

The good 'ol AGS fix!

1 Like

They should at least make it clickable with a small Isabella story similar to the book you can click to see the story again after finishing Tempest. Jesus, use some imagination. Most perorder items in games are garbage but this one takes garbage to a new level.

1 Like

I do not have it and likely will be jealous that I was not around to pre-order it when they fix it, perhaps make it a rare housing item as others have suggested? In the meantime. As of right now I am very much not jealous and that is the opposite of what a pre-order bonus is designed to do!

2 Likes

Just read this thread and laughed out loud.

So you addressed it by making it the same but changing the color?

Can a lvl 1 wear this item or do they need to wait until they can wear epic at which point it would be so far under spec that no one would use it.

Very confused

I believe a pre-order item should be something unique that others can see. Furniture or a skin that you can no longer get

1 Like

The amulet is worn as soon as you land in the beach.

Can’t be salvaged or dropped and is counted as a “mission item” despite having no further utility.

Major oof.

1 Like

Yeah, this pre order amulet is uselessssss and i hate it. Why we cant have something useful? How in their minds this is usefulllll? In any way? God damn it some of ags decisions makes me so frustrated.

1 Like

Its common for me :joy:

1 Like

Would be nice if it scaled as you progress. When you hit 60, it scalesvto 600 and acquires an additional perk. If a furniture piece, can it have selectable trophy characteristics?

1 Like

Make it a home decoration at least.

1 Like

Bump, saw it while organizing my storage and caught myself sighing out loud.

1 Like

Furniture piece, a Jewelry Case with the Amulet being displayed in it.

2 Likes