Isabella’s Amulet(s)

Just read this thread and laughed out loud.

So you addressed it by making it the same but changing the color?

Can a lvl 1 wear this item or do they need to wait until they can wear epic at which point it would be so far under spec that no one would use it.

Very confused

I believe a pre-order item should be something unique that others can see. Furniture or a skin that you can no longer get

1 Like

The amulet is worn as soon as you land in the beach.

Can’t be salvaged or dropped and is counted as a “mission item” despite having no further utility.

Major oof.

1 Like

Yeah, this pre order amulet is uselessssss and i hate it. Why we cant have something useful? How in their minds this is usefulllll? In any way? God damn it some of ags decisions makes me so frustrated.

1 Like

Its common for me :joy:

1 Like

Would be nice if it scaled as you progress. When you hit 60, it scalesvto 600 and acquires an additional perk. If a furniture piece, can it have selectable trophy characteristics?

1 Like

Make it a home decoration at least.

1 Like

Bump, saw it while organizing my storage and caught myself sighing out loud.

1 Like

Furniture piece, a Jewelry Case with the Amulet being displayed in it.

2 Likes

How about the mysterious power that it will GS to your AVG GS. It will also provide you legendary stats/perks based on your equipped weapon? That would be a real reward. I know wishful thinking.

1 Like

Ehh it’s kinda on the verge of P2W tbh. They should just make it a housing item like other people suggested.

1 Like

no haces caso a la comunida ni comunicais nada

1 Like

For some reason my char doesn’t have the amulet, maybe because it is not my first character. Is there any way i can get one back?

1 Like

Is that why I had that amulet? It wouldn’t go away. I think I finally destroyed it. It is so lame. I actually held it for along time thinking I would need it for some storyline or something.

I get your point though.

1 Like

make the pre-order scale with the player…

1 Like

You can still get rid of it by destroying it. I dont remember how but I was able to get rid of it not long after I received it. The answer was here on the forums somewhere.

1 Like

i agree that a housing item would allow players to display their status as preorders. the other options would be a title, a unique dye color a unique skin or a unique emote.

2 Likes

Just keeping this topic alive as I feel it’s still an issue

2 Likes

Bump - Keeping it alive because it’s still a pretty lackluster item.

Sorry - a lackluster purple “legendary” item.

2 Likes

At least it has some kind of bane on it :joy:

1 Like