Isabella's Corruption (Expedition) repeatable quest reward bugged (gearscore)

• What is your character name in New World: Dismay
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest reward box drops items with 500 gearscore (my GS is 625)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unusable quest reward
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, disappointed
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
1 Like

thank you for your sacrifice i will be sure not to open mine.

2 Likes

We’re aware! It’s on our bugs megathread :slight_smile:

will we get a new key or something when fixed? most including me have just salvaged the gear since its useless

1 Like

wait that whole chain is repeatable right? so after what warrior, ranger, wizard, soldier, probably healer, it should cycle back right?

I see that the new update fixed the chests - that’s great!
@Luxendra But what about some of the chests that i already opened? it seems the first few boxes are unique, and after they are rewarded the quest gives only a box with gypsum orb. That means players who opened the boxes before patch lost the chance to get that gear. Forever. I “lost” 3 boxes that way, 1 opened after 1st run, 2nd opened day later “hoping” the first one was just a dud, and 3rd by accident, was opening many different boxes and missclicked.

1 Like

I don’t even know how it works too… im stuck with these orb chests only. Would it help if i delete items that i gained before with lower GS?

me too … and they finaly explain something … its pretty much a joke … i lost like 5 boxes with 500 gs and now i am only getting a orb

now that i know the purple 590+ we could have gotten from those boxes can be upgraded to yellow… rly unhappy that they were lost bc stupid box was broken.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.