It says coin transferal is disabled in trade post!

same on el dorado

Same on Maca and Saba for me.
When I go to buy or sell, “coin transferal disabled”

1 Like

Same here on royollo

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: NTB
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: SA - Alatyr
    Not able to buy on market: Coin transferal Disable

Was buying and received that message.

Please refer to: [Notice] Temporarily Disabling All Forms of Wealth Transfers

2 Likes

they explain it on this forum:

3 Likes

ye fred but there was no such thing for me at least an hour ago but know cant do auctions on market while i was gathering mats for my legandery set…

ok soooo does this mean you arent fixing my transfer yet? LOL jk jk jk hit that in a few months no big deal (this is actually more important than my transfer being broken, i know this)

I’ll be hanging with the enclave racists on Metnal until then.

Yes Turned off.

No putting gold into the company, trading post down again, and no trading items or gold between one another. Just happened about 10 minutes ago.

Now we cannot work together to help company members get their crafting levels up.

UNTIL GOLD IS TURNED BACK ON PLEASE PAUSE ALL TAXES AS WELL.

2 Likes

They are paused, you can’t craft anything right now.

The game is literally at a standstill right now until this is fixed. Everyone is affected.

You can still craft.

Abit late to close it now don’t you think? Its been going for days…

2 Likes

My friend can’t, despite having the materials, and necessary skill level the button literally says “CAN’T CRAFT” in all capital letters, how weird.

everything is weird about this game i dont really get it while we have all theese bugs and exploits… theese are the most important things about the game pvp storage trade craft etc. they need to attend this asap

1 Like

Just chuck the Q from “QA” in the garbage at this point because the base criteria for rolling this game out seems to be “Does it kinda work?”

2 Likes

normally my build is full dex rapier spear and bow but since there is a hatchet bug i’ve decide to try hatchet for myself and its damage constantly growing as long as i hold it in my hand what an absurd thing

Same on Zanara… Very annoyed

Its to stop a public gold dupe

At some point, someone’s gotta ask…are they intentionally sabotaging their own game? Cause it looks like they’re trying really hard to send this game to an early grave. The time to do all this was week(s) ago, and now they’re just ruining the play experience. What about people who need gear or items for quests? What about people who need gear for invasions or wars? What about companies that have to pay taxes? Not everyone has 200 in all trade skills so this just screws the entire community over. They needed to fix this before the economy progressed too far past the exploit introduction, and do it at a time where people on the servers wouldn’t be affected.

1 Like

A dupe is game breaking, you can still get gear without using the marketplace, the market being down temporarily isn’t going to harm the game in the long run. I’ve personally never bought gear from the market and am level 60 with full voidbent armor, I’ve bought raw mats, but that’s about it. I leveled plenty of my skills to 200 by just regular farming. There’s definitely things to spend your time on without the marketplace while they fix this problem. The only thing I can think that might be harmful is the fact that guilds rely on the trading taxes for territories, which is indeed a need for concern, however this is only a problem short term, while a dupe is long term damage. Keeping the dupe on even when there’s already been damage done is only going to make it worse, it doesn’t make any sense to keep it on