Item Clain not Working

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Fernlace, Purusha, Kavalon

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel, Sentinel, Valhalla

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I claim rewards and they don’t show up.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: YES![Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Obvious no? :wink:

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Attached

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: LOL look over and over, no joy

• When did this happen? East Coast every day! (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)

You can change skins by going into inventory, clicking on the item you want to change, left click on the item, and look at the drop down menu, click on Change skin, any item you CAN change will have options for you to choose from. You wont see the items in your inventory, but be listed in the Change skin menu. Hope this helps…Cheers Happy Thanksgiving

No kidding! I have been playing this from Beta, who knew! Just kidding…I know where to look, THEY ARE NOT THERE!!!

Did you try clicking “Item Claim” in the store? Does anything show there?

Sorry man, hope you get it straightened out

1 Like

Item claim shows these two:

(Can’t click claim)

Preview

1 Like

Hello, bspeer555

Thank you for reporting this issue, I have forwarded this to team for further investigation, please hang tight.

1 Like

So will this ever be resolved?

Just checking, when you click one of them and hit claim, does any error pop up? Are you at the unique item limit? Do you have space in your inventory?

Hey Jake, when I hit claim nothing happens, no error, nothing. “Unique item limit” ??? Plenty of inventory space.

So, I guess this will NEVER be resolved. I cannot possibly be the only one this has happened to. This just may rank as one of the worst bug resolutions teams in the history of MMOs!