Item/gold duping is back again

Now this is how the auction house is looking again… PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASEEEEEEE

4 Likes

Also please disable the servers and fix this. Literally all the grinding and getting profession to level 200 these weeks is feeling like waste and all that hard work is gonna make people leave the game eventually. DISABLE THE SERVERS UNTIL IT IS FIXED. DONT DO SAME MISTAKE AND DISABLE THE AUCTION HOUSE AND PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO FIND WAYS TO DUPE.

10 Likes

I need to ask, how does this show the trophies are being duped? Is it the materials? The item itself?

All I see is a server with players selling trophies at a high price. Since we don’t know who is selling the trophies, maybe I’m missing something.

3 Likes

I think it was my bad not showing the chat in the video since everyone is like selling 30 of trophies at the moment hahah it is so silly at this point

Holy crap, if that’s the case that is insane. Even on Orofena it is rare to find someone to make 2 trophies.

Only the material like Stacked Deck or Dice was selling for 20-25k alone and now trophies going for 3k atm is crazy hahahah idk if i am laughing or crying atm

1 Like

I hear ya, friend. It makes me sad and angry as well.

1 Like

And another thing that happened today was that i took out my major logging trophy and passed it to friend got it back and it dissappeared from inventory after i did relogg, imagine that hahaha

GAME NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR 2-3 DAYS AND GET THIS FIXED OR REROLL IT BACK LAST 24h

2 Likes

ShUTdOwNThEGaME

Every Week there is a new dupe, what sense does it make to reroll all the work of the honest people. It needs to be fixed but I dont know if they can at all.

2 Likes

You know at this point i enjoy watching it all burn. The game is already dying a death of 1000 cuts but the constant dupes are not a small cut, every dupe is a mortal wound being dealt especially when they are unable to reverse the consequences and abusers just get a slap on the wrist. Why would anyone not dupe at this point?

8 Likes

On many servers, just the artifact-loaded dice are selling anywhere from 40k-100k alone. Just one of 3 artifacts needed to make a major luck trophy. I think that might be one of his concerns. But at this stage in the game many and I mean many players literally run specific luck chest trains which have a high probability of getting trophy pieces, I’ve seen 5 loaded dice pull in one session before.

I for one don’t think this is item or gold duping, items are just being farmed like crazy and the drop chances may be higher than intended, and these people on the market are literally just undercutting each other.

At the end of the day, this is just my opinion and it could be a dupe or bug, but I just don’t believe it is.

2 Likes

Go to the dev post section, they responded to someone earlier today about trophy dupes. I have no doubt this is happening.

2 Likes

It’s dupe.
There’s an instruction how to do it on the internet. Haven’t seen at in action, but I believe it’s working because it’s very similar to the previous dupe technique.

There is literally a discord full of people doing this duping methods and making thousands of accounts and just transfering gold and items…

share the discord

you are very well informed. coincidence?

2 Likes

hahaha, they are people literally sharing everyone to kinda ruin the game

soo… where’s that discord link? :smiley: