Items disappear when pulling them out of the Trading Post

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Jed Billybob

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Trapalanda

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I put 2000 oil in the shop to sell, wasn’t selling so I pulled it from the Trading Post to sell it to a sell order that popped up and all of it completely disappeared. Checked every inventory in all towns, not in TP, nowhere to be found. Does now show up in completed orders either.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was pulling it out of the TP because a sell order popped up. I lost out on about 2,200 gold because my oil disappeared.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Never got the oil back, tried relogging, no luck.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Don’t know how I would, once the oil was gone it was gone. I don’t stream or record my gameplay.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I was browsing the shop, noticed there was a sell order for oil, immediately pulled my 2k oil from the TP, go to fulfill the sell order and notice none of the oil I pulled is not in my inventory. Proceed to check personal and town inventory, shop inventory and every other towns inventory in case it put it back in storage from the town I posted the order from. The 2000 oil completely vanished. There wasn’t anything different I’ve done and I’m pretty sure I’ve pulled some other things back off the TP with no issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.