Items Stuck in inventory

What is your character name in New World: Avalean

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aquila Central Europe

Describe the issue you are experiencing: Pirate Rum Crate drop item “Listed as furniture”, will not allow me to remove, drop, or use it in any way. Keeps saying it is a quest item yet I have no such quest in my logs.

Is this a bug or an exploit:
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: taking up inventory weight and space.

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No it is still there.

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

1 Like

All furnishing items, Crafted or found are being treated as (quest items), it’s annoying and I hope they fix it soon.

What is your character name in New World: Ken Falco

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aepyonis

Describe the issue you are experiencing:Furniture drop item , will not allow me to remove, drop, or use it in any way. Keeps saying it is a quest item yet I have no such quest in my logs.

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: taking up inventory weight and space.

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Yep I now have yet another one. If this keeps up I will not have any inventory space.
Now in supply crates it dropped a “Wall Woven Wicker Wreath”. As they auto pick up when opening supply crates, chest and such, there is no way to even say you do not want to pick it up to start with.

Same here…

What is your character name in New World: xPinkGrizzly

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Erewhon

Describe the issue you are experiencing: Furniture drop item , will not allow me to remove, drop, or use it in any way. Keeps saying it is a quest item yet I have no such quest in my logs. Besides that I lost an Furniture item with the a banktransfer, the dog you get from barkimedes (for the dungeon amerine)…

Hi!

What is your character name in New World: Hemmie

What server/world did you experience your issue on: NA EST | Amano Iwato

Describe the issue you are experiencing: This issue started for me around the time of the last big update. I no longer have any Main Story quests (which I swear I had one prior to the update, but my memory may be wrong), and I now have this furniture item stuck in my inventory. I don’t have any active quests that require this item and I’m unable to discard, trade, transfer the item to my storage, etc… Just wanted to share to hopefully boost this bug and get a fix! =)

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Item takes up inventory space and is unable to be dropped, traded, moved to storage. No active quests require this item to be turned in.

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.