Ive lost two of my houses since the update

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Sirsmxk3y

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Elphame

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Since the new update two of my houses are unable to allow fast travel too. One of them i can walk up too and see all my stuff inside but says i have to purchase for another 10 grand. All my trophys and furnisher are in there. Including my loot luck trophy level 3. My house can stilll be viewed so its still there its just not tethered to my character. My other house is just gone and all of those trophies ended up in my inventory.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: I think this may be a bug as multiple people from my server have experienced this

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can no longer get those world luck chances on getting rare items and all my storages are now at capacity. Not to mention azoth for fast travel.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I haven’t had any luck and have submitted multiple reports but i feel as if no one is listening or wont be rectified.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I didn’t do anything to produce it and would definitely refrain from trying too as i want my houses back or at least the incredibly rare items in them.

I been waiting weeks for this to be fixed. I have received no refund and after two tickets no communication.

@NW_Mugsy @NW_Bill

@Luxendra I know this might not be at the top of your priority list. but this has happened to multiple people on my server

Post your issues in this one as well so it gains more traction and hopefully a quick fix can help us out

@Luxendra I would really appreciate some sort of reply on this post to know that im being heard thats all. I understand you probably have mountains of issues to go through but a simply we are looking into it when we can would be most appreciated as i have spent over 500 hours playing your game just want to know if my time was well spent is all. thanks and have a good day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.