January update any info?

I don’t know if the developers are aware, but January is about to be completed :slight_smile: Since the winter event will end on the 25th, most of us think that the update will come on January 25th. But still no information. I suggest you rename the February update to the March update now. Because we live in the same world, but updates come 1 month late :confused:

1 Like

They aren’t really good with communication so if a delay were to happen with the January patch and we don’t find out until February, that’s perfectly normal.

My guess is Wednesday or not until February.

2 Likes

Please be patient, there is still plenty of time left in January. If there are any updates that we can share with you all, we will do so.

3 Likes

I think people are expecting an update today about the downtime and update at like 2am in the morning for the 25th. But it is looking like maybe that is going to be Tuesday into Wednesday now? We just excited about the patch I think!

1 Like

will the taxes and winterfest reset with the update or with the 25th?

I’m excited as well! I personally can’t wait to see the patch notes (Drool). I’ve recently gotten a new calendar to help me cross out the days…

3 Likes

DUDE! That is awesome! It is 2020 though! You may have been scammed :frowning:

1 Like

Totally understand about being excited!!

1 Like

Shadow, I love you, but I think you’ve had too much coffee. January ends in a few days :slight_smile:

Even though we know you cannot say anything, we are still going to excitedly ask over and over. I hope you can understand lol

1 Like

Never too much coffee!

And there’s still an entire week in Jan! So many things can happen in 7 days!

1 Like

I buy them two years late so its cheaper

1 Like

But mutators! and we might be 1 patch closer to the hippo patch. These things need to be considered!

2 Likes

How about we compromise? We can talk about how excited we are but let’s hold off on the stressful ‘when/where is it?!’. It’s already alot of pressure to get updates/patches out, and I promise we’re not holding onto it just to make ya squirm :wink:

4 Likes

I must have missed something… hippos!!!

1 Like

I think you need to check out another post here on this forums to find out the juicy deets. The community is raving for it!

1 Like

I can already guess the February update, February 29 in live :confused:

But we WILL have a February patch ^-^

Silver linings my dudes

That’s nuts…

1 Like

Shadow is there any word on if its only bugs February or will there be any weapon balance changes in the near future?