Jewelcrafting not giving x 1.25 XP

What is your character name in New World: Jime
    What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
    Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was trying to level jewel crafting with the 1.25 event and was only able to receive 1x crafting xp. I calculated 1 out which should be 1665 x 1.25 should be 2,081 xp. I only received 1665 xp. By the time I realized it I ended up losing about 60+ common gems
    Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug 
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: lost 60+ common gems crafting Gemstone dust that did not give x1.25 xp
    (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no. only have 1x xp for crafting
    (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone)

The event ended early unfortunately. Everyone thought it was ending ‘at the end of the 4th’ but instead it ended ‘at the start of the 4th’

At least that’s what I see people saying

Addressed and confirmed in a thread just slightly below this by a MOD: event has ended by mistake early. They put it back online and they “compensated” us with an extra hour (meaning the even will end July 5th 1am rather than July 4th at 11:59pm)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.