****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Beberto
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: ? Nysa
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I joined another company by mistake, pressing F1 thinking I was gonna get teleported to my dungeon. I therefore lost all the gold stored in my company (800K) and since I was the only member in it, it disbanded and the gold was lost in the process. No warning whatsoever that my guild would be disbanded/gold lost.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost tremendous amounts of gold that took a while to get
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet, I have filed a ticket but was told this would take 3-5 days to resolve.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Accepting another guild invite has no second window warning. Does not warn when you are the last member that you will automatically lose all the gold stocked in it and the guild disbanded.