Journal is Bugged

• What is your character name in New World: PolsihFlight
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After accepting the quest “Head of the Snake” my game bugged out. I left to the main menu and came back. Every time I open up Journal, nothing shows up and then the game gets exceptionally blurry and unplayable. All other menus work while this is happening. Each time, I return to menu and come back but cannot access journal.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Blurry graphics
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: uhhhhhh, I cannot access journal
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Every time I open journal, the screen blurs
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone): 8:20 PM EST

The “Head of the Snake” quest is the issue here. It’s a known issue they are working to fix. Opening your inventory should fix the blur. Completing the quest will fix your journal. More details here:

You are a life saver! Thanks!

1 Like

@JakeL really is, a 1 person bug destroying toon with immortal powers and never requires nourishment or sleep. I would buy car insurance from Jake…I wonder if they are Jake from State Farm!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.